YOUR GATEWAY TO THE LUCRATIVE CASPIAN ENERGY MARKET
Why the Azerbaijan and Caspian Oil & Gas Exhibition 2010?
- One of the most favourable climates for foreign investment in the region
- More than 30 bln. US dollars foreign investment during 2000-2008
- 22 major oil agreements with consortiums of foreign oil companies
- BTC Oil †Pipeline (Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan)
- BTE Gas Pipeline (Baku-Tbilisi-Erzurum)
- Nabucco Project
- The only industry event of its kind in Azerbaijan
- Networking opportunities
- Over 10,000 trade visitors from 56 countries
- 15 sponsors
- Over 500 conference delegates
- Full support from the Government of Azerbaijan
- Large trade missions from China, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Turkey, UK and USA
MAIN SECTIONS OF THE EXHIBITION
Reservoir engineering; geophysics and geology;† construction and† exploitation of oil and gas wells, platforms and floating rigs; design, manufacture and servicing of the equipment for the oil and gas industry; pipe-laying and †protection systems for pipelines; refining and petrochemicals; hydrocarbons transportation; building and construction †for the energy sector; †oil and gas storage systems; †specialist† techniques, general operation and maintenance back-up; † spare parts; and many others, including financial and legal services.
300 exhibitors from more than 22 countries.
As a result of a comprehensive †advertising †campaign to attract visitors †(including direct mailing of invitations, and advertising †on radio and TV, and in newspapers and magazines), the exhibition is expecting more than 10,000 professional visitors.